|no category: no subcategory:|
|" Width " Height Need help measuring?||PRODUCT UNAVAILABLE|
Hunter Douglas Applause Honeycomb Shades
Applause honeycomb shades from Hunter Douglas are the perfect match for your casual style. This Applause shade is made of room darkening 3/8" single cell honeycomb fabric. To achieve room darkening the inside part of the seals are coated with aluminum foil-like material. Honeycomb shades are beautiful but also practical because of their energy efficiency. The patented design traps air to insulate from heat and cold so they keep your rooms cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The fabric is soil and dust resistant and presents a neutral color to the street side. The shade provides superior UV protection (95% to 99%) and sound absorption is rated excellent to superior.
Minimum mounting depth 1 "
For flush mount 1"
Minimum flat vertical surface:
Standard bracket 5/8"
Wall mount bracket 7/8"
Recommended Cleaning Methods
- Dusting: Regular light dusting maintains a like-new appearance of most blinds, shades, shadings, shutters and sheers.
- Vacuuming: For deeper cleaning, vacuum gently with the brush attachment of any vacuum cleaner. Most products may be vacuumed using a vertical stroke.
- Compressed air or hair dryer (non-heat setting): Use to blow dust off selected window coverings.
- Spot-cleaning: Spot-clean shades and blinds with soft cloth or sponge moistened with lukewarm water. Add mild detergent if needed. Blot gently to avoid creasing or damaging the fabric. Rubbing can damage fabrics. Spotcleaning may result in cleaner areas.
- Bathtub cleaning/water immersion: This method is used for most, but not all, honeycomb fabrics. Please call for directions.
- Avoid dry cleaning: Most soft alternative window treatments do not require frequent leaning. A light dusting with a vacuum cleaner brush attachment on a regular basis will keep them looking new for years.
- Ultrasonic cleaning: Professional ultrasonic cleaning is
recommended for several products. Please call for details.
- On-Site injection/extraction cleaning system: This type of cleaning injects a cleaning solution into the fabric and extracts the dirty solution in the same motion. It is a very effective way to deep clean your window treatments. The service is typically performed in the home so there is no need to remove the window treatments. One of the leading companies that provides this service is On-Site Cleaners. They have a national network of trained professionals that can clean any soft, fabric-based Hunter Douglas product including Luminette Privacy Sheers; Alouette LightLouvers (translucent Clair fabrics only); Silhouette window shadings (except The Matisse Collection); Nantucket and Vignette" Modern Roman Shades; and Duette" honeycomb shades. Dry method is recommended for certain fabrics.
- Steaming: Steaming can be done to remove wrinkles from some fabrics. A hand-held travel size steamer that provides continuous steam is best. Heavy-duty steamers are not recommended